About Maharashtra Board
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (Marathi: महाराष्ट्र राज्य माध्यमिक आणि उच्च माध्यमिक शिक्षण मंडळ) is a statutory and autonomous body established under the "Maharashtra Secondary Boards Act" 1965 (amended in 1977). Most important task of the board, among few others, is to conduct the SSC and HSC examinations. It is the most popular education board in terms of enrollment in high school in India only after the CBSE .It has been ranked 4th in the 'Futuristic Education Boards in India' among more than 35 educational boards in the country.
1. Clear understanding of all concepts.
2. Student should be able to solve question of all levels of complexcity.
3. Lay a solid foundation for competitive exams for like JEE and Medical.
4. Eduesy will individually mentor students of science stream.
1. Personalized system of instructions.
2. Indepth analysis of students performance and feed back.
3. Reward on achivement.
4. Instant doubt solving support.
5. Contents of highest quality.
Personalised study pattern
Online & Offline