The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled and managed by Union Government of India. CBSE has asked all schools affiliated to follow only NCERT curriculum. There are approximately 19,316 schools in India and 211 schools in 25 foreign countries affiliated to the CBSE.
CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by central government of India.
CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March. The results are announced by the end of May. The board earlier conducted the AIEEE Examination for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and architecture in colleges across India. However the AIEEE exam was merged with the IIT-Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) in 2013. The common examination is now called JEE(Main).
Latest update of CBSE
On 10 November 2017, Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, cleared a proposal for creation of a National Testing Agency (NTA) which will conduct various entrance examinations.Currently, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts Joint Engineering Entrance (JEE) Exam, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), Central Teacher Eligibility Test (twice a year) UGC’s National Eligibility Test (twice a year) and the entrance test for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
1. Clear understanding of all concepts.
2. Student should be able to solve question of all levels of complexcity.
3. Lay a solid foundation for competitive exams for like JEE and Medical.
4. Eduesy will individually mentor students of science stream.
1. Personalized system of instructions.
2. Indepth analysis of students performance and feed back.
3. Reward on achivement.
4. Instant doubt solving support.
5. Contents of highest quality.
Personalised study pattern
Online & Offline